It is because of all of you that Promo Connect has become one of the premier benefits of PPAI. In order to protect the informative and professional nature of this community, we have established some general rules to keep in mind:
- Be kind and professional. Differences of opinions can make for educational and productive posts in Promo Connect. We know there can be some “hot-button” issues in our profession and certainly don’t want to avoid them. All we ask is that your conversations be productive and do not attack the individual who has posted.
- Keep private information private. This is an easy guideline to accidentally break. PPAI takes antitrust compliance and confidentiality seriously. We work diligently to ensure that posts made in Promo Connect are not in violation of our standing antitrust policy statement. You can read more about antitrust compliance here. Or, if you are not sure if your post will violate these guidelines, shoot us a message at email@example.com.
- Be honest, be yourself. The community is intended to be used for the helpful exchange of information between members. False, inaccurate, or otherwise misleading information is not helpful. Please be sincere in your community participation by only contributing content you know is accurate. Be mindful to respect the "closed" environment of PPAI’s online communities and do not forward messages to non-members.
- Keep marketing efforts separate. Help us keep this community a learning tool and do not post any commercial messages in the community discussions, libraries, or to an individual’s inbox (unless they have specified otherwise).
- Submit only your own, original content. Help us maintain the community's integrity and observe the intellectual property rights of others by only submitting content you have personally written or else used with permission and properly attributed. The community should not be used to distribute unauthorized copies of any copyrighted material.
- Help look after your community. There is a permanent record of your posts across all online community platforms. Promo Connect’s online platform are here for the benefit and enjoyment of members like you. If you notice content within the community that does not abide by these guidelines or the Terms and Conditions, please report it to our Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share your thoughts with us…using the appropriate medium. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service to you and welcome all feedback you may have—positive or negative. While we always want to encourage engagement within Promo Connect, we ask that you refrain from posting about community rules, moderation, or other Promo Connect administrative related topics in the open forums. We welcome your thoughts and implore you to email us directly at email@example.com.